We have a busy well equipped efficient workshop
We are selling all Shimano products for 10% off RRP always, so choose us as your first port of call. If we do not have an item in stock we will order it for you immediately and get it the next day!!
We work very hard to turn your bike around as quickly as we can. So if you rely on your commuter you can rely on us to keep you on the road as much as possible.
- The service charge doesn’t cover the cost of replacement parts, or the fitting of those parts, but with an estimate at the time of bringing it in you shouldn’t get any nasty shocks! If the service discovers more essential work we will contact you first to check you are happy for us to go ahead. If you want a more comprehensive service please ask and we will be happy to customise the job to your requirements.
- Puncture repairs – genererally £10 inc tube and fit and refit wheel
- Brake bleed is £12 includes the oil
- Boxing a bike we can do this if you are going abroad, cost inc box £20
- Fitting parts we can do this for you. Remember we all Shimano products are 10% off RRP. If you buy on-line and would like us to fit your parts then we will of course, but we won’t be able to subsidise the fitting or do it completely free like we can do for our regulars, why not ask us first if we can supply it, we can often do a good price, especially when you take into account that we might be able to offer a free fit service. There’s no risk to you this way from incompatible purchases, which are very common. Please try and support us and we will continue to be there for you!